Standing Together to Stop Domestic and Sexual Violence
Friends of VAN is a non-profit organization whose primary goal is to assist survivors of Domestic Violence and Sexual Violence.
Friends of VAN assists through public education and support of direct service programs for Domestic Violence and Sexual Violence in Fairfax County. Friends of VAN was established in 1980 and since that time has served the residents of Fairfax County through support of the Office for Women and Domestic and Sexual Violence Services, the Fairfax County Women’s Shelter, and ADAPT (Anger and Domestic Abuse Prevention and Treatment).
- Become a Friends of VAN Board Member
- Become a volunteer with VAN, The Women’s Shelter or ADAPT
- Invite Friends of VAN to speak to your agency or organization
- Donate office supplies
- Donate personal care items for use by residents of the shelter
- Donate household items to the Shelter
- Donate art supplies for use by child survivors in therapy
- Tax Deductible contributions to support the Friends of VAN programs.